My name is Geva Salerno and I am a writer focusing on the intersection of science, spirituality, and psychology. This course draws on my 20+ years studying yogic philosophy, biochemistry, and energy work. Together, we will use both physical and mental practices to release fear. After each practice, you will feel lighter and more energized. After the course, you can repeat Fear Detox whenever you feel the need. There are five basic lessons, which you can take at your own pace.
- Sound Healing
2020 has been one of the most challenging and stressful years ever for many people. Navigating the changing and bewildering aspects of the pandemic has caused many people to feel strong emotions like fear and anxiety. For many people, anxiety is high right now. People who struggled with anxiety prior to this situation may feel especially overwhelmed during this time.
And, unfortunately, fear can become trapped in our bodies and energetic system. And when the energy of fear gets trapped in the muscles and organs, over time, it can manifest as illness. Living with fear and anxiety is no way to live. And you don’t have to live that way. It is possible to release fear from the body.
In Fear Detox, I will guide you through the process of releasing fear from your system. The gentle exercises take you through a process of letting go. You will begin to feel lighter, stronger, and more resilient. The course can be repeated as often as you like.
This course is designed for adults who have experienced:
- Fear and worry about their own health, job, or support.
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns due to stress.
- Worsening of chronic health problems.
- Worsening of anxiety or mental health conditions.
- Increased use of tobacco, and/or alcohol and other substances.
A limited amount of Beta testing spots are available. To learn about becoming a Beta Tester, click here.
What is covered:
Fear Detox is an experiential course in which participants will both learn techniques to release fear and actually experience the techniques during the course. Students will learn:
- About energy and fear
- How to ground energy
- How to release fear from the mind
- How to release fear from the body
- How to use sound to attune your energy
- How to stay present in the body
Participants will most likely:
- Feel lighter.
- Have a greater sense of hope about the future.
- Be better able to manage daily responsibilities.
- Be able to begin to move forward.
*** It is recommended that any student who has experienced mental health challenges in the past, seek the support and guidance of their mental health practitioner prior to beginning this course. ***