To Get Started
- Submit your workshop title and description ASAP, at least by 6 weeks prior to event. We want you to have plenty of time to promote your event, fill it, and make it successful.
- Create your Online event using Zoom or whatever online meeting platform you prefer.
- Create Your Facebook Event.
Please create your Facebook event on your personal or business page. (You will share it to our group and we will display it as a Over 40, Fearless and Free event.) If you don’t have all the details worked out, it’s okay. You can edit the event as you go along. To begin, we just need the title, image and a brief description.
- Suggestions for the description
- Include who the event is for, ie. “This event is for homeschool moms who struggle with incorporating self-care practices.”
- 5-6 bullets about what you will cover or teach in the event.
- 3-5 Benefits they will receive from attending the event
- A brief bio about yourself and any other presenters
- If there is a fee for the event and the cost
- Suggestions for the event photo
- Choose a colorful image
- Suggested size: 1200 x 628 px
- Under location on your Facebook Event, choose Public
- Next for event type, choose Online Event and enter the link to your event
We will support you in promoting your event. In order to get the most attendees, you need to begin promoting as soon as you can. 3-6 weeks are needed to fill an event.
- We will begin promoting your event as part of our group workshops as soon as we receive your event.
- You may submit a post announcing the event immediately.
- One month prior to the event you can submit a post (or share the event) weekly about the event. Feel free to make a short video about the event. We do not allow Live posts at any time.
- You can also promote your event on current and past Female Entrepreneur Showcases.
- You can submit posts that relate to the content of the event at any time. Please add one line at the end of the post mentioning the event with a link to the event.
- Feel free to promote the event outside the group as well.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Can I charge for my event?
Yes, whether you charge a fee for the event is entirely up to you. If you choose to charge a fee, choose a payment system and add it to the Facebook event.
Can I have a Co-Host?
Yes, you can have a single co-host or a whole panel of presenters.
What kind of format can I have for my workshop?
There are all kinds of ways you can use the workshop format. As long as your event is 80% educational and no more than 20% sales, it’s will probaly be fine. Have an interesting idea? Just run it by us.
- Topic based with product introduction
- Panel Discussion
- Summit of leaders
- “How to” event
- Club meetings
- Medical Information
- Intro to a Course (Sell an online course)
- Teach an online course monthly
Who do I contact for help?
Please contact Traci for support with setting up your event and any related questions. [email protected]